Saturday, July 11, 2009

On our way home


Well the three weeks are up! Its been an amazing experience and we have seen and learned so much! I'm sure that we will all remember this experience for the rest of our lives! This past week we visited a clinic in Panama city, the mental health institute, Panama's biggest and "best" hospital Santo Thomas and the children hospital. While it was very sad in some parts of the children's hospital, the care they provided was phenomenal. The technology at the hospital was some of the best in Panama. We had our last dinner at an amazing restaurant on the Causeway last night. Now its time to leave this beautiful county and take our experiences back to the US. Speaking for myself, this experience has expanded my views of nursing and of the world. This trip has prepared me to be an even more well-rounded nurse and given me an amazing understanding of community nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment