Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our last day

We are leaving Panama today and I am more excited then ever to go back home. I look back on this trip and I am so happy that I took this opportunity. I have memories to last a lifetime and have made new friends. This trip was fun, hard, full of experiences, and crazy all at the same time. Learning about a whole new culture was really great for me and I found the Panamanian culture interesting. I am proud of myself for surviving this trip and I took many new opportunities that I would have never taken if I were in America. I gained many new experiences that I don't think I may ever get to experience as a nurse in the U.S. I am also proud of myself for getting through the language barrier. I learned new spanish words that I hope will help me as a nurse if I ever have a spanish-speaking patient. I am happy I went to Panama and I now have many great moments and experiences to look back on and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment